The rugged MOTOTRBO CM200d™ is available as an analog/digital mobile radio that offers all the benefits of the CM200™ and also has the latest technology – from superior audio to feedback suppression. These affordable mobiles are compatible with MOTOTRBO features you’ll find are business essential, like Voice Announcement and Radio Management.
Stay connected with your workers whether they’re delivering cargo, dispatching trucks or driving a school bus. The MOTOTRBO CM Series mobile radio is a reliable, cost-efficient solution to keep your team in contact so they can communicate, coordinate and collaborate for maximum efficiency and safety. The CM Series is designed for the everyday driver, so you can connect without distraction. Unlike mobile phones, MOTOTRBO radios are not restricted by the U.S. Department of Transportation – they can be used by commercial motor vehicle (CMV) drivers while they are operating their vehicles.
The CM Series analog/digital mobile radio offers all the benefits of the latest technology – from superior audio quality to greater coverage. It’s also compatible with MOTOTRBO business-essential features, such as transmit-interrupt (decode only) to prioritize critical communication. The bright, high-contrast alphanumeric display of the CM300d allows drivers to see important information such as settings and caller ID at a glance.
The analog-only CM model allows you to upgrade to digital with a simple software package when the time is right for you. The CM Series is easy to use and delivers clear communication for maximum efficiency of your operation.
Motorola CM200d Features
- Numeric Display: Clear, simple display of channel number.
- Analog/Digital: Get all the benefits of digital, including better voice quality, better range and better battery life, but retain compatibility with your existing radio fleet. With analog and digital capability, you have the freedom to migrate to the latest technology at your own pace.
- Analog only: Purchase analog capability now and transition to digital capability when you’re ready. All you will need is a simple software upgrade.
- Transmit Interrupt Capability (decode only): Enables a supervisor to interrupt a CM Series user to deliver critical communication exactly when and where it’s needed.
- Compatible with Radio Management Suite: Program your radios quickly and efficiently, with the Radio Management tool. Radios can be programmed in batches to a standardized template, giving error-free results and optimized performance.
- Dual Capacity Direct Mode: Utilize the power of the 2-slot TDMA DMR standard to double the capacity of your 12.5 kHz channel, without the need for a repeater.
- IP54 Rated: Dustproof and splashproof, so you can work with confidence in challenging environments.
- Direct Mode & Conventional
Motorola CM200d Models
AAM01JNC9JC1_N 136-174 MHz, 25 Watts, 16 Channels
AAM01JQC9JC1_N 136-174 MHz, 45 Watts, 16 Channels
AAM01QNC9JC1_N 403-470 MHz, 25 Watts, 16 Channels
AAM01QPC9JC1_N 403-470 MHz, 40 Watts, 16 Channels
AAM01JNC9JA1_N 136-174 MHz, 25 Watts, 16 Channels
AAM01JQC9JA1_N 136-174 MHz, 45 Watts, 16 Channels
AAM01QNC9JA1_N 403-470 MHz, 25 Watts, 16 Channels
AAM01QPC9JA1_N 403-470 MHz, 40 Watts, 16 Channels
All Motorola CM200d models include:
- Compact Microphone
- Low Profile Bracket
- 10 ft Power Cable
- Two-Year Warranty
- One Year Service from the Start-LITE
Motorola CM200d Accessories
Motorola radios are already best in class, but to help you work at your best, you need enhancements targeted to your specific workplace. Motorola has developed a line of accessories with unique features designed to optimize the performance of your radio in your work environment, unleashing the full power of the industry’s most advanced digital radio platform.
As you walk from the production line, across hotel grounds, or to the store stockroom, you can work more easily and efficiently wearing a comfortable, convenient accessory. Combine Motorola’s best-in-class radios with accessories to achieve even greater productivity and cost-savings. Together, you’ll rethink what’s an accessory – and what’s a necessity.
That’s why it’s important to use Motorola tested and certified accessories with your Motorola radios. They’re the only ones designed, built and tested with your radio to optimize its performance.