Lightweight, powerful and affordable, with DMR II support
The BPR40d radio supports analog communications for simple push-to-talk voice. It also supports the Digital Mobile Radio (DMR II) communications standard, for clear, static-free voice connections, even at the edge of your radio coverage.
Motorola BPR40d Features
- 16 Channels for Wider Group Coverage
- 2 Programmable Buttons for Easy Access to Frequently Used Features
- 12 Programmable Features to Choose from Including a Customized Feature of Your Choice
- Small Size and Lightweight
- High/Low Power Settings for Varied Situations
- Affordably Priced
- Designed for Education, Hospitality, Retail and Light Construction Markets
- Mag One Accessories Enhance the Value and Effectiveness of Your Radio
- Backed by Motorola Service and a Two-Year Limited Warranty
- Nuisance Channel Delete
- PL/DPL Enable
- High/Low Power
- Volume Set
Motorola BPR40d Models
The Motorola BPR40d is available in the following UHF models.
AAH85EDJ8AD3AN 403-470 MHz, 4W (Ships 1W), 16 Channels
All Motorola BPR40d models include:
- 16 Channel Model Mag One Battery Li-ion, 1500 mAh
- Mag One Tri – Chemistry Rapid Charger Kit
- Mag One Antenna (VHF or UHF)
- Mag One Spring Belt Clip
- Operating Instruction Manual
- Portable: Two Year
- Mag One Accessories (except batteries): Six Months
- All Other Accessories (includes Mag One Battery and Motorola accessories): One Year
Motorola BPR40d Accessories
You’ll Rethink What’s an Accessory – and What’s a Necessity
Motorola radios are already best in class, but to help you work at your best, you need enhancements targeted to your specific workplace. Motorola has developed a line of accessories with unique features designed to optimize the performance of your radio in your work environment, unleashing the full power of the industry’s most advanced digital radio platform.
As you walk from the production line, across hotel grounds, or to the store stockroom, you can work more easily and efficiently wearing a comfortable, convenient accessory. Combine Motorola’s best-in-class radios with accessories to achieve even greater productivity and cost-savings. Together, you’ll rethink what’s an accessory – and what’s a necessity.
That’s why it’s important to use Motorola tested and certified accessories with your Motorola radios. They’re the only ones designed, built and tested with your radio to optimize its performance.